Free relationship tests developed by a stranger are nearly useless.
Only those tests designed by you to be applied to your particular situation have any relevance.
After all, who is better suited to make judgments about your associations than you?
Advice In Love Relationship
You will be served best by taking some quiet time to determine exactly what you want from an affair.
Remember, interpersonal relationships may involve business dealings, financial arrangements, platonic associations, as well as love encounters.
Therefore, establishing your relationship compatibility is a great place to start.
You can use relationship quotes to focus your thoughts on forming healthy relationships in hope of avoiding an abusive one.
Free Relationship Test
Any quizzes, tests, or questionnaires used to improve your interpersonal associations should reflect what you want to accomplish.
Whether you are evaluating a business, platonic, love, or other interpersonal relationship, ask yourself:
* What do I want out of this situation?
* Have I openly discussed what I want out of this relationship with the other person, or persons, involved?
* Have I openly discussed what they expect out of this situation?
* Is there agreement between what I want and what they want?
* Can we apply specifics to what each of us want from this situation or is there an unwillingness to be specific?
* Can the agreed upon points be placed on a timetable? Or will these points be left until an unspecified “someday?”
* Does the agreement meet the needs of everyone involved?
* Does the agreement benefit everyone involved?
* Does the agreement harm anyone including individuals not directly involved in this situation?
If these questions cannot be answered specifically and to your satisfaction you must be willing to consider letting go of a relationship. It is then up to you on how to end such a relationship.
Understand Interpersonal Relations
Before applying these questions to the relationship you are evaluating you must accept a few basic rules:
1. There are serious problems with this relationship or you would not be questioning whether you want to continue it.
2. You are serious about changing or eliminating this situation if your evaluation shows it to be unsuitable for you.
3. You will be brutally honest in your answers and not “fudge” them because you want to salvage it for emotional reasons.
4. You deserve only the best and most beneficial associations in your life because you are worth it.
5. If your evaluation shows that this relationship needs changing or has to be terminated you will take the appropriate action.
It’s OK if you determine that this is a bad situation for you.
Move on with your life and seek one that is better for you.
Of course, you should also verify this new relationship is good for you. It is in this way that free relationship tests may help you form a stronger, longer lasting relationship.